Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions
- The Softland sp. z o.o B2B internet platform, located on the web at www.softland24.pl enables purchases via the Internet only to operators
It is owned by Softland sp z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Pancerniaków 4a in Lublin.
VAT ID: 946-00-04-257,
Phone No. +48 81 4410221.
- Prices of goods at online store are presented in Polish zloty or Euro (depending on the country of origin of the logged-on customer) and do not include VAT (are net prices).
- Placing an order at the above platform implies acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and conditions.
The registration procedure and Customer login
- Access to some shop functions, such as pricing, availability, ordering is possible only for registered Users.
- Service User may be the owner or employee of the Company, referred to as a Customer.
- For registration it is necessary to fill out the registration form, and then send it to the Administrator by clicking the Sign Up button.
- After positive verification by our staff, the User will be sent a password to access the website via E-mail - at the address indicated in the registration form.
- As part of the verification procedure of the Customer, our employee may request for copies of Company documents.
- After receiving the password, the Customer can log into the store by entering his e-mail address as the Username and password sent to him via email.
- After logging in, the Customer has access to the following functionalities of our store:
a. A preview of current product prices - price highlighted in red is the Customer price after discount, the price highlighted gray, deleted, is the list price (no discount)
b. View the status of availability of products:
green pipe - product available,
yellow exclamation mark - the basket exceeded the available quantity,
red cross - product unavailable
c. Access to the "My account", enabling the edition of the account data and additional system functions such as:
Address Book - the possibility of introducing additional addresses for shipment;
Get XML - XML file preview, possibility to import it into Customer's store;
Storage - the ability to add products to the storage in order to use ready-made templates of orders in future shopping.
d. Promotional offers – allowing receiving individually prepared promotional offers.
e. The ability to place orders on the favourable terms of transaction.
8. To log out, it is necessary to click the Sign Out button in the upper right corner of the page.
Procedure for the submission and execution of orders
- The email address specified by the User during the registration process shall be used as a login for the implementation of the orders.
- Orders shall be made via the softland24.pl, softland24.eu or softland24.ru website.
- Completion of an order begins at the moment of its generation during the acceptance of the order at the last step of the procedure.
- Orders placed on weekdays after 12 AM, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be processed the next working day.
- In the event of circumstances that fully or temporary prevent the execution of the order, SOFTLAND Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order - on which it will immediately notify the Customer.
- The Customer may introduce changes into his order or withdraw it by sending an e-mail to his Account Manager. Softland Spółka z o.o. reserves the right to additional confirmation.
- Price of each product is valid at the time of order. The invoice or receipt in printed form shall be issued and attached to the consignment.
- The order processing time shall be up to 48 hours. This is the time that elapses from the order confirmation or crediting the Company's account until the first batch of the goods ordered is sent. In exceptional cases, this period may be extended, on which the Customer shall be informed individually. time of delivery = order processing time + delivery time.
- Order statuses: in order to facilitate the execution of the contract, the online shop introduces 4 order statuses that indicate the status of order processing and which shall be sent to the Customer's email address (given at registration).
A description of order statuses:
- "Registered" status - is being sent at the time of placing an order in the shop. It informs on order placement at the shop and the ongoing procedure of confirmation. It is a confirmation of the correctness of the procedure of product ordering.
- "Processing" status - is being sent when the order submitted is received for processing after its prior confirmation,
- “Sent" status- is being sent when the goods are sent to the Customer.
- "Cancelled" status - is being sent when the order has been withdrawn or there was no possibility to confirm it.
10. When choosing the bank transfer payment method, money should be directed to the account No.:
Softland sp. z o.o.
For payments in PLN:
Bank PEKAO S.A. III Branch in Lublin
53 1240 5497 1111 0000 5007 3096
For payments in EUR:
Bank PEKAO S.A.
SWIFT (BIC) : PKOPPLPW
PL 23 1240 5497 1978 0000 5010 4976
NOTE: The completion value may vary slightly from the value of the order, therefore the payments should be made only after receipt of a VAT invoice from the Account Manager.
11. In the absence of the ordered goods, the shop will immediately inform the Customer on the possible term of order completion
12. In case when only a part of the goods ordered is absent at the shop - upon the Customer's request, the shop shall send the currently available goods or realize the whole order at a later date - of course with the Customer's approval - at the applicable shipping costs detailed in the "Shipping and payment" paragraph".
13. No responsibility shall be taken by the Company for the delays caused by faulty operation of transport companies.